Breast milk usually stays fresh depending on where you store it. Here are some temperature or storage and the time frame that your milk stays fresh.
• If your milk is stored at a room temperature (not more than 25degrees Celsius) it stays fresh up to six hours.
• If you store it in a fridge at four degrees or colder it stays fresh up until the fifth day.
• If you store it in a cold box with ice it will stay fresh up to 24 hours.
• If you put it in a fridge’s freezer it will last for two weeks
• And if you put it in a home freezer that is at 18 degrees C or lower, it will last up to six months.
When storing your milk just be sure that you washed your hand very well and the storage bottle is 100% sterilized. Remember infants are prone to bacteria’s. So you better be sure that your baby is drinking your milk that is not exposed to bacteria.