There’s a lot more to Vitamin D than maintaining strong bones. Getting a sufficient amount of vitamin D is important because it helps regulate the immune system and neuromuscular system.
Vitamin D has several important functions.
- Used for maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- Keeps the VITAL ORGANS function healthily (including the heart, bones, muscles and brain)
- Facilitates normal immune system function
- Promotes bone growth
- Promotes cell growth
- Regulates calcium and phosphorus absorption
- Regulates insulin levels
- Improves muscle function
- Reduced risk of cancer and type 2 diabetes
- Slow the progression of multiple sclerosis
Based on a study conducted with Hi-Precision Diagnostics, where 8200 Filipinos from key cities in the Philippines were tested for Vitamin D Deficiency, 7 out of 10 Filipinos are Vitamin D deficient. Our body needs vitamin D and the best way to get more is from our diet and a capsule of Forti-D. 1 Capsule of Forti-D a day gives us our daily requirement of 800IU of Vitamin D. Start serious protection today with Forti-D!
- Egg Yolks
- Soy Milk
- Orange Juice
- Beef Liver
- Shiitake Mushrooms
Vitamin D Deficiency is strongly linked to serious health conditions such as:
- Rickets, delayed motor development, muscle weakness, aches and pains, and fractures in infants
- Heart Failure
- Erectile dysfunction
- Parkinson’s Disease
- High blood pressure
It is hard to get enough vitamin D each day from food sources alone, so taking Forti-D capsule can help. Start serious protection today with Forti-D. 1 capsule a day gives you your daily requirement of Vitamin D (800 IU) safe for daily intake. It comes in an easy-to-swallow small gel capsule format. Only Php6.50 per capsule.
Visit http://www.forti-d.com/ or like their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FortiDPH.