I just saw this topic at a local news show early this morning so I decided to blog about it. Kissing is beneficial if it’s true. What I mean is that, if you kiss your partner in their lips with much love then both of you will be benefited. It is said that an average person spends 336 hours kissing in their lifetime and 50% of all people tried kissing before they turned 14.
* Our brains have special neurons that help us locate each others lips in the dark.
* 50% of all people kiss before they turn 14.
* A man who kisses his wife good-bye when he leaves for work every morning averages a higher income.
* Those who kiss their partner goodbye each morning live five years longer than those who don’t.
* Kissing burns calories, 2-3 calories a minute and can double your metabolic rate.
* The tension in the muscles caused by a passionate kiss helps smooth the skin and increases the circulation.
* Kissing creates an adrenaline which causes your heart to pump more blood around your body.
* Frequent kissing has scientifically been proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.
* Kissing increases the levels of oxytocin, an extremely calming hormone that produces a feeling of peace.
* The endorphins produced by kissing are 200 times more powerful than morphine.