Filipinos love food with strong meaty flavors, which is why saucy, soupy or stir-fried dishes would usually be accentuated with pork meat or broth. It is for this reason that Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation (APC) came up with a new product called Porksavor™ All-in-One Seasoning.
Porksavor™ is made from natural pork meat extract and bone broth, complete with spices and seasonings to bring out the deliciousness of home-cooked dishes. The new Porksavor™ is available in 8-gram packs for only PhP 2.00 Suggested Retail Price (SRP). It is truly an affordable way to draw pork flavor goodness in dishes without the cholesterol.
Here are some appetizing recipes that you can try using Porksavor™ All-in-One Seasoning:
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1⁄4 cup sliced onions
60 grams sliced pork liempo
11⁄2 cups water
2 tablespoons soy sauce
125 grams Super Q Bihon
1⁄2 cup carrot strips
1⁄2 cup sayote strips
1 pack, 8 grams Porksavor™
1 cup shredded cabbage
1. In a bowl, soak bihon in water for 15-20 minutes. Strain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, sauté garlic, onions and pork for 1 minute over low heat.
3. Add water and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and add soaked pancit bihon. Mix well.
4. Add carrots and sayote, stir-fry in medium heat for 2 minutes.
5. Season with Porksavor™ and mix well.
6. Add cabbage and mix until cooked.
7. Serve hot.
Calories 240, Carbohydrates 31g, Protein 5g, Fat 11g
Makes 3-4 servings
Dish Cost: PhP 79.00
Cost per serving: PhP 19.75
1.5 liters water
3 packs, 8 grams Porksavor™
125 grams Super Q Bihon
12 grams toasted chopped garlic
60 grams sliced carrot strips
60 grams thinly sliced cabbage strips
10 grams chopped spring onions
15 grams sliced red onions
30 grams ground pork sautéed in oil
10 grams crushed chicharon to garnish
1. Prepare the broth by boiling 1.5 liters of water seasoned with 3 packs of Porksavor™.
2. In a bowl, soak the bihon until it is covered with water for 15-20 minutes. Strain and separate the noodles and set aside.
3. Combine the hot broth and the bihon noodles in your serving bowl.
4. Top the soup with the prepared meat and vegetables. You may adjust the quantity of toppings as desired.
5. Serve hot.
Suggestions: You may replace toasted garlic with 1 tablespoon of ginger cut in strips or add drops of sesame oil.
Calories 150, Carbohydrates 23g, Protein 4g, Fat 5g
Makes 5 servings
Dish Cost: PhP 60.00
Cost per serving: PhP 12.00
Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation (APC) is an affiliate of Tokyo-based Ajinomoto Co., Inc. Established in 1958, APC lives by its promise to provide consumers products that will always give the delicious taste to healthy and nutritious meals as embodied in APC’s slogan Ajinomoto® “Eat Well, Live Well.®” APC’s complete line of quality food and seasoning products are produced by international affiliates and local toll manufacturers using Ajinomoto’s license, quality standards and technological expertise. APC’s products include AJINO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, Ajinomoto® Brand Ginisa Flavor Seasoning Mix, Ajinomoto® Brand Chicken Powder, PORKSAVOR™ All-in-One Seasoning Mix, CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix, CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs, TASTY BOY® All Purpose Breading Mix, AJI-SHIO® Seasoning Mix, Ajinomoto® Brand Sinigang and FRES-C® Concentrated Powdered Drink Mix.