List of valid id for passport 2022
(Any of the following with one (1) photocopy):
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Card
- Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
- Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License. Student Permit may be accepted if in card format.
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Philippine Identification (PhilID)
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) E-Card
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certificate issued from COMELEC main office in Intramuros, Manila.
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Permit to Carry Firearms Outside Residence
- Senior Citizen ID
- Airman License (issued August 2016 onwards)
- Philippine Postal ID (issued November 2016 onwards)
- Seafarer’s Record Book (SRB) or Seafarers Identity Document (SID) (*must be issued Feb 2020 onwards) issued by the Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA)
- Valid or Latest Passport (For Renewal of Passport)
- School ID (if applicable) or Certificate of Enrolment with a photo of the minor and dry seal of school (if School ID is not applicable) – this only applies to student applicants
- For applicants based overseas, they may use their host government-issued IDs showing their Philippine citizenship. (Example: Residence Card)
- All IDs presented should be readable, untampered, and contain consistent information with the documents presented upon application.
- Original and photocopy of IDs and supporting documents are required to be presented upon application.
- Important Reminder: The Department may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.
This information is copied from https://consular.dfa.gov.ph/list-of-acceptable-ids-passport